London | Aberdeen
At ROC, we have been offering services specifically tailored to expats since 2010. Whether you are an international student, a corporate employee, or an individual who has relocated from abroad, we can provide a tailored service to meet your needs.
Founded by an expat, ROC Private Clinic understands that you are after a high-quality and friendly service. We deliver care from top experienced doctors, with quick booking and great customer service.
All our clinicians are highly experienced and will make sure you get the care you need. Appointments at ROC take only a minute to book, there is no lengthy registration process and very often we are able to offer appointments on the same day.
Given our excellent understanding of the UK healthcare system, we will be able to advise you how to best look after your health whilst in UK.
What Services Are Available at ROC for Expats?
We offer a wide variety of services such as:
- Family Doctor Consultations
- STI Checks
- Pregnancy Appointments and Scans
- Specialist Doctor Appointments
- Vaccinations & Immunisation Advice
- Health Checks for adults and children
- Blood testing and Scans
- Paediatric Consultations
Please visit our service section for more information on specific services or just get in touch and let us know what you’d like to know more about.
If you have recently moved to the UK and are unsure about how the healthcare system works, you may find our leaflets for Aberdeen expats and London expats useful for a comprehensive guide, including information about the NHS.
At ROC we accept most major health insurances so please let our staff know you are insured at the time of booking.
Why Book an Appointment At ROC?
- Highly skilled clinicians
- Experienced in catering to needs of expat patients
- Straight forward and hassle-free booking
- Friendly administrative staff
- Direct billing to insurers
- Wider team available to address needs