London | Aberdeen
At ROC we know that in these testing times getting to the doctors isn’t always easy.
We understand how important it is for people to have access to Top GPs and Specialist care. Therefore, we are now able to bring our experienced GPs and specialists to you via video link or speak to them over the phone.
What is Involved in an Online Consultation?
Our doctors carry out an in-depth online consultations via the most suitable and secure method.
Once the consultation is complete, your doctor can advise the next steps required to further address your health concerns. We may arrange for a support assistant to visit you at home to undertake further assessments or collect blood tests for example. We can also send kits for self-testing to your home, these are then posted to our designated and UKAS accredited laboratory. Prescriptions can be issued, medication delivered to your home and referral letters provided.
You will then be offered a follow-up consultation if applicable to discuss the outcome of your investigations, or you can receive a written report. You may be recommended to attend a physical consultation at one of our centers or we shall advise you what the best course of action is.
Why Book an Online Consultation?
Our doctors are highly experienced professionals in their specialities and if you can’t travel then this shouldn’t affect your ability to have an assessment. Our online consultations can assist our doctors to assess what your diagnosis is and help outline the next steps in your treatment.
Other benefits of booking an online consultation include:
- Preventing the transmission of COVID-19
- Allowing clinicians to speak to patients who are unable to travel
- Enabling patients to seek opinions from clinicians who are located away from their home
Our UK wide network of healthcare professionals can visit you in your own home to complete any additional tests that may be requested by your treating doctor, such as:
|Blood tests||Heart monitoring|
|Urine tests||Blood pressure monitoring|
|Stool tests||Gut Analysis|
|Breath Analysis||Smear and HPV tests|
Many tests are also available for self-sampling and we can arrange these be delivered to you.
Why Book with ROC?
- Reassurance of High-Quality Services: our reputation is key to everything we do
- Top-quality doctors with a wide variety of different specialties. Our clinicians are recognised in the UK for their sound medical practice
- You may request a consultation with a doctor of your choice
- Access to clinical support staff to visit UK wide
- Access to home visits and home testing
- Medically led laboratories with a reputation for excellence and accredited services
- Holistic, Integrative Approach
- Rapid, Same Day Access