London | Aberdeen
Are you a student who has recently arrived in Aberdeen or London and in need of a clinic you can trust?
At ROC we have some of the best doctors around and offer high quality private healthcare.
Appointments at ROC are easy to book, even if you want to be seen right away. Give us a call or an email and we’ll do our best to get you the healthcare you need.
Our clinicians are highly experienced in managing young adults, who are often away from home and uncertain where to turn. No matter how big or small your health need may be, we are here to help. We are non-judgemental and caring and will do our best to support you so you can enjoy your student years, knowing you have a trusted doctor to turn to.
What Student Health Services do we offer?
We offer a wide variety of services such as:
• Family Doctor Consultations – both urgent or planned
• Vaccinations & Immunisation Advice
• Sexual Health consultations and Tests
• Psychiatry Consultations & Mental Health Support
• Specialist Appointments
• Monitoring of a pre-existing condition and treatments
Check out our other service pages for more details or just get in touch for a friendly chat. If you have private health insurance let us know at time of the booking and we will advise you on the process of using our services with insurance.
Would you like more information?
Have a look at our free top 10 tips for new students in Aberdeen or London. It is filled with useful information to help you take care of yourself better.
Why Book a Student Health appointment at ROC?
• Same Day Appointments
• Experienced and top-quality medical care
• Same Day Tests
• Non-judgemental and friendly approach
• Same Day Solutions
• Reduced anxiety and stress
• COVID-19 Screening offered to all attending the clinic