London | Aberdeen
ROC Clinic is a firm believer in excellence and putting into practice the latest medical data available. For too long doctors have been reluctant to accept alternative models of thinking and alter their practice to accommodate all patients and all their needs.
At ROC, we are attentive to your requirements and ensure that your gut health is thoroughly assessed. We believe that gut health is at the core of many illnesses and that addressing gut health will offer improvements to wellbeing.
With a team of doctors, nutritionists and alternative practitioners we ensure you receive best advice. Gut microbiome has reached headlines many times in the last few years, and at ROC you will receive an assessment in line with the latest research and be provided with personalised medical and nutritional advice based on the results.
When to consider a Gut Health Assessment?
- Do you suffer with bloating, abdominal pains or excessive wind?
- Do you get recurrent abdominal aches and pains?
- Do you have a changeable bowel habit?
- Have you noticed mucus or blood in your stool?
- Do you get recurrent indigestion?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then a Gut Health Assessment would be of benefit to you.
What should you expect at the Gut Health Assessment?
Your first appointment will be with a doctor trained and experienced in gut health. A thorough history and examination shall take place, followed by a personalised action plan. All aspects of your health shall be addressed including travels, stress, exercise, diet and sleep.
Depending on the outcome of the above several avenues may be pursued either in a priority order or all at once. Next steps may include:
- Food Allergy and / or Coeliac Disease Testing
- Stool Analysis for Infection, Inflammation and/ or Blood
- Breath Tests
- Referral for a Colonoscopy or Upper Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy
- Imaging of your abdomen
- Comprehensive Microbiome Assessment
- Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis
Depending on the issue identified, different therapies and management approaches may be recommended, including a personalised nutrition plan, alternative therapies or medication and / or supplementation.
Why Book a Gut Health Appointment at ROC?
- Top UK Doctors listed in Spears500 Guide to Wealth Management
- Improved digestion
- Improved sense of wellbeing
- Extensive range of tests available
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Top Traditional and Integrative Expertise
- COVID-19 Screening offered to all attending the clinic