London | Aberdeen
Operating since 2010, ROC Clinic is a well-established family practice clinic which has expanded with its success to provide services in both Aberdeen and London.
Our drive for excellence is reflected in the recognition we have received from Spears500, with our CEO Dr Cristina Romete and London-based GP Dr Nicola Harrison being listed previously at Top UK Doctors by Spears500.
Our GPs are recruited for their expertise, experience, and commitment to providing excellent clinical care. At ROC we understand the importance of patient-centred and personalised care, and we will ensure that you see the GP you want to see, at a time convenient to you.
In order to provide the high quality care we pride ourselves in at ROC, we ensure that our doctors stay at the forefront of the latest medical developments through our comprehensive internal training and updates programme.
Should further specialist input be required, our GPs will be happy to refer you to one of our inhouse specialists, or externally to our network of highly reputable specialists to which we have direct access.
Whatever your needs are, our team at ROC will provide you with high quality care.
Booking and Attending an Appointment
We offer same day appointments in most cases, and booking is simple just a click away!
- If it is your first time attending the clinic you will be required to complete a registration process on arrival
- One of our doctors’ assistants may take some basic examination data prior to seeing the GP
- Our standard appointments are 30 minutes long. We recommend that if it is your first consultation, or you have a complex medical issue, you should book a 45 minute consultation. If you are unsure, contact the clinic for more details
- Any investigations are highly likely to be undertaken on the same day, and in most cases will be done imminently after your consultation. We offer same day blood tests and scans as necessary
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to your consultation; they may also act as a chaperone if you wish. If you would like us to provide a chaperone for your consultation, then please request this when attending your appointment
Have a Question? Get in Touch!
What Services do our family doctors offer?
The range of services provided by ROC Private Clinic include those expected of any General Practitioner, such as:
- Consultations for children and adults irrespective of age
- Telephone consultations and Home visits
- Vaccinations, whether for travel or part of routine immunization schedule
- Gynaecological checks
- Family planning consultations
- Antenatal and postnatal consultations
- Health promotion and screening
- Prostate assessments
- A comprehensive range of investigations
Why Book an Appointment at ROC?
- Top UK Doctors one click away
- Holistic, Integrative Approach
- Rapid, Same Day Access
- Same Day Investigations and Results
- Peace of Mind
- Excellent Specialist Network
- COVID-19 Screening offered to all attending the clinic