London | Aberdeen
Whether you are an expectant parent, or planning a family, ROC private clinic can provide you the high quality care you require.
Our doctors are highly experienced GPs, accredited by the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and our friendly sonographers are highly skilled in carrying out pregnancy scans.
We deliver the best and safest medical care, from the family planning stage until delivery. At ROC we put the health of our patients first and will refer to even more specialised teams outside of ROC should we feel additional input is required.
Scotland currently has no private facilities for delivering babies, and so we work alongside the NHS to organise your care. In London, world leading private facilities are available, and we can refer to these as appropriate, or to NHS services.
What Pregnancy Related Services are available at ROC?
All of our clinicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of a pregnancy monitoring. We also work with several national and international fertility clinics to provide fertility treatment monitoring. If you have a question about any aspect of getting pregnant, being pregnant, you or the baby’s health, delivery or post-delivery, get in touch and we will gladly help.
The following are among our top services:
- Fertility checks
- Follicle monitoring throughout a cycle
- Prenatal advice and review
- Routine checks
- Pregnancy scans
- Baby sex identification
- Harmony testing
- Group B streptococcal testing
- Foetal Rhesus testing
- Blood tests and urine tests
- Feeding and breastfeeding
- Nutritional advice
Why Book a Pregnancy appointment at ROC?
- Highly Reputable and Experienced Family Doctors
- Access to Top UK Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Same Day Appointments
- Best Medical Monitoring Technology
- Same Day Scans
- Expert Sonographers
- Peace of Mind
- Wider Team available to address all your needs
- COVID-19 Screening offered to all attending the clinic